Health and Safety
1. In-person classes are open to a maximum of 15 students.
2. Students will maintain a 6 foot distance during class. The barres and center floor will be clearly marked to maintain social distance.
3. Instructors will take temperature of students upon entry. No student with a temperature above 100 degrees will be permitted in class. Please monitor prior to arrival.
4. We are following CDC guidelines very closely. For now, masks are recommended for everyone.
5. All classes are drop off only unless children are 2 years of age or under. No parents or guardians will be allowed to wait on the premises while class is in session.
6. Studios, common areas, and bathrooms will be thoroughly disinfected between classes.
7. Parents must sign the Health Waiver Form before every class.